Figure 5-10. Cell assembly 10513579 -- exploded view.
nitrogen to flush the assembly for 5
b. Final Test.
(1) Rotate valve of pressure regulator
fully counterclockwise to stop the
curely in housing assembly.
hose from the valve of the charged
(10) Apply a water and soap solution a-
round optical elements, the valve,
(2) Connect hose assembly (5) to dial
and plug and check for leaks.
indicating test gage assembly (6).
(11) Reduce the pressure to 1 psi by slow-
(3) Connect the free end of the hose
ly rotating valve of the pressure reg-
with gage assembly, to the valve of
ulator counterclockwise. Charge for
the charged assembly. The indicated
pressure should be 0.5 to 1.0 psi.