C 2, TM 9-6650-221-35
Figure 6-4. Wiper assembly 6650-906-7943-schematic diagram.
Section II. REPAIR OF MOUNT ASSEMBLY 6650-906-7944
(1) Inspect plunger on each side of mount for
ease of operation; there should be no burrs or
(1) Note general appearance as an indication
(2) Inspect the junction of mount assembly
of the condition of the materiel and the type of treatment
and turret for bends, cracks, or breaks.
it has received.
(3) Determine that strikes properly engage
(2) Check exterior of materiel and accessible
catches on head assembly.
parts for dents or breaks, missing parts or moisture or
(3) The equipment must be clean and free
Table 6-1 lists troubleshooting procedures for mount
(4) Refer to Basic Issue Items List in TM 9-
assembly 6650-906-7944. Refer to TM 9-2350-230-12
tools, and equipment.