(1) Place neck strap about your neck.
(2) Remove eye-lens cover by first rotating binocular
telescopes inward and then lifting off eye-lens cover.
(3) Unsnap objective covers from front of binocular
and let them hang down from binocular.
(4) Rotate the telescopes of the binocular about the
center hinge until both circular fields of view have
merged into one.
(5) Rotate the pop down eyecups to obtain the
proper diopter settings on the diopter scale (see page 7).
(6) When sighting through the binocular, hold it in a comfortable and stable position.
(7) Refer to pages 11 and 12 for precautions to be observed when unusual weather or
atmosphere conditions prevail.
(8) Under the special conditions when direct sunlight enters the binocular a portion of
this light will be reflected back producing a glint effect which may be detectable at
positions in the general target field.