B-3. EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS (SECTIONS II AND III) (cont).
(2) The physical security classification of the item is indicated by the parenthetical entry which is a
physical security classification abbreviation, e.g., Phy Sec Cl (C)-Confidential, Phy Sec Cl (S)-Secret,
Phy Sec Cl (T)-Top Secret.
(3) Items that are included in kits and sets are listed below the name of the kit or set.
(4) Spare/repair parts that make up an assembled item are listed immediately following the as
sembled item line entry. When a separate figure lists the complete breakdown of an assembly/subassem-
bly, a note "See figure for breakdown" is shown.
(5) Part numbers for bulk materials are referenced in this column in the line item entry for the item
to be manufactured/fabricated.
(6) When the item is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial num-
bers are shown on the last line(s) of the description (before UOC).
(7) The usable on code, when applicable (see paragraph 5, Special Information).
(8) Special Tools List section-Reference Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) TM 9-2350-304-20.
(9) The statement "END OF FIGURE" appears just below the last item description in Column 5 for
a given figure in Section II.
g. QTY (Column (7)). The QTY (quantity per figure column) indicates the quantity of the item used in
the breakout shown on the illustration figure, which is prepared for a functional group, subfunctional group,
or an assembly. A 'V" appearing in this column in lieu of a quantity indicates that the quantity is variable
and the quantity may vary from application to application.
B-4. EXPLANATION OF COLUMNS (SECTION IV).
a. National Stock Number (NSN) Index.
(1) STOCK NUMBER Column. This column lists the NSN by National Item Identification Number
(NIIN) sequence. The NIIN consists of the last nine digits of the NSN
When using this column to locate an item, ignore the first 4 digits of the NSN. However, the complete NSN should be
used when ordering items by stock number.
(2) FIGURE Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/lo-
cated. The figures are in numerical order in Section II and Section III.
(3) ITEM Column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the
adjacent Figure column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.