M115 PANORAMIC TELESCOPE
Section I. REPAIR PARTS, SPECIAL TOOLS, AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
2-1. COMMON TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT. For authorized common tools and equipment, refer to the Modified
Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE), CTA 50-970, or CTA 8-100, as applicable to your unit. The tool
kit assigned to the mechanic is Tool Kit, Electronic: System Maintenance (SC 5180-95-CL-B29).
2-2. SPECIAL TOOLS AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT. Special tools and support equipment required and authorized for
repair of the Ml 15 panoramic telescope, M138 telescope mount, M137 telescope mount, and M139 elbow telescope are
listed in the Repair Parts and Special Tools List, Appendix B, of this manual.
2-3. REPAIR PARTS. Repair parts are listed and illustrated
in the Repair Parts and Special Tools List, Appendix B,
Section II. INITIAL INSPECTIONS
a. Inspection is performed primarily to determine the following:
(2) The nature of serviceability.
(3) The work, repair parts, and supplies required to return the materiel to serviceability.
(4) That the work in process is being performed properly.
(5) That completed work complies fully with serviceability standards.
b. The Ml 15 panoramic telescope is considered serviceable when:
(1) It is complete and properly performs its intended function.
(2) All modification work orders (MWO's) have been applied.
(3) All defects disclosed by the inspection have been corrected.
c. DA Form 2408-5 and DA Form 2409 list applicable MWO's.